Discover the world’s first self-adjusting insulin pump system.
Some user interaction required.
An easy-to-use meter with advanced features
Click here for additional specifications.
LIFE IS EASIER WHEN YOU'RE LINKED
IT SAVES TIME
The meter saves you time and effort by wirelessly sending your blood glucose results right to the MiniMed™ 630G and MiniMed™ 670G.
With the linking meter, you don’t have to worry about mistakes from entering results in manually, which helps you avoid incorrect insulin dosing and potential low and high blood sugar
The highly accurate CONTOUR® NEXT LINK 2.4 meter allows you to confidently calibrate your continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) sensor, the power behind SmartGuard™ technology.
Optimize the MiniMed™ 630G and MiniMed™ 670G system with the highly accurate CONTOUR® NEXT LINK 2.4.
*In Manual Mode only.
1. CONTOUR® NEXT LINK 2.4 meets ±10% accuracy vs. laboratory method for blood glucose concentrations, specifically: 99.3% of results within ±10% for blood glucose concentrations ≥5.55 mmol/L, and 98.4% of results within ±0.56 mmol/L accuracy vs. laboratory method for blood glucose concentrations <5.55 mmol/L.
2. Regulations based on Health Canada-recognized ISO 15197:2013 standards require results within ±15%, specifically: ≥95% of results must fall within ±0.83 mmol/L for blood glucose concentrations <5.55 mmol/L and within ±15% for blood glucose concentrations ≥5.55 mmol/L.
3. Christiansen, M et al. Accuracy of fourth-generation subcutaneous continuous glucose sensor. Diabetes Technol Ther. 2017; 19(8):446-456.
4. Heinemann; CGM or BGM Interaction and Implications. JDST 2018; 12, p873-879.
5. Budiman ES et al. J Diabetes Sci Technol 2013;7(2):365–380.
|The CONTOUR® NEXT LINK 2.4 Blood Glucose Monitoring System|
|Compatible pumps||MiniMed™ 630G and MiniMed™ 670G|
|Test strip||CONTOUR® NEXT test strips|
|System Accuracy at glucose concentration < 5.55 mmol/L (2013 Standard)||98.4% within ±0.56 mmol/L|
|System Accuracy at glucose concentration ≥ 5.55 mmol/L (2013 Standard)||99.3% within ±10% 100% within ±15%|
|Meter Memory||1000 stored results|
|Set blood glucose range||Set personal high and low values|
|Track trends||7-, 14-, 30- and 90-day fasting, pre- and post-meal averages with number of readings above, below or within target range|
|Set testing reminders||Next test reminder. Select time interval (15 min increments up to 23 hours and 45 mins).|
|Mark unique results||Add a note to explain results|
|Testing in low light and backlight||Lighted test strip port and high-resolution OLED backlit display|
|Battery life||Rechargeable: 2 weeks per charge under normal operating conditions (with send function on).|
|Small blood sample||0.6 µL|
|Alternative Site Testing||On palm|
|Built-in upgradable software||One-step download of blood glucose and insulin information into Medtronic’s CareLink™ software. For more information, click here|
|Built-in USB connection||To download CareLink™ data and recharge battery|
Linking the CONTOUR® NEXT LINK 2.4 meter to the pump
There are two easy ways to connect your meter to your pump: Manual Connect and Auto Connect. Use Auto Connect to quickly and easily connect your meter to your pump. With Auto Connect, the meter and pump search for each other, and you just need to confirm the serial numbers to connect. Use Manual Connect if there are other Medtronic devices nearby. With Manual Connect, you will be prompted to enter the device (meter) serial number so the pump can find your meter. For more information on linking your meter and pump, refer to the User Guide or Quick Reference Guide that came with your meter.
Performing a blood glucose test
Insert the grey end of the CONTOUR® NEXT test strip into your CONTOUR® NEXT LINK 2.4 meter.
Lightly touch the test strip to the drop of blood and hold until the meter beeps. The test results will be displayed after a 5-second countdown.
Send your results to your MiniMed™ 630G or MiniMed™ 670G pump.