Using CONTOUR® NEXT LINK
Register your CONTOUR® NEXT LINK Meter
† CONTOUR® NEXT LINK meter meets ±10% accuracy vs. laboratory method for blood glucose concentrations, specifically: 99.3% of results within ±10% for blood glucose concentrations ≥5.55 mmol/L, and 100% of results within ±0.56 mmol/L accuracy vs. laboratory method for blood glucose concentrations < 5.55 mmol/L.
Insert the grey end of a CONTOUR® NEXT test strip into the meter
Lightly touch the test strip to the drop of blood and hold until the meter beeps. The test result will be displayed after a 5-second countdown.
Send your results to your Medtronic MiniMed® Veo™ pump.
Follow the easy steps below to start sending test results wirelessly to your pump.
1. Hold down the top Menu button for several seconds until the meter turns on. Scroll down to select your language and press OK.
2. Press OK to begin the connection process.
3. The screen displays the meter ID number. Do not press any buttons. This ID is needed to complete the connection process. Set your meter down and pick up your compatible Medtronic device.
It is recommended that ALWAYS is selected in Send Options during Setup to have your results automatically sent to your pump.
4. Press ACT to go to the MAIN MENU. Scroll to Utilities by pressing the down arrow. Press ACT.
5. Scroll to Connect Devices (or Meter Options) and press ACT. Then scroll to Meters and press ACT.
6. Select On and press ACT.
7. To add a new meter, select Add ID and press ACT. Refer to Step 3 (or see back of meter) to find meter ID (SN). Use the ↨ to enter the six character meter ID shown on the meter screen. Press ACT after each character entry
* Pharmacy Practice+ and Profession Santé 2017 Survey on OTC Counselling and Recommendations (re: pharmacists) † The survey relates to the brand, not speciﬁc blood glucose meter models. The CONTOUR®NEXT ONE and CONTOUR®NEXT LINK 2.4 meter models were launched in February 2017 and April 2017 respectively, and were not on the market during the time of the survey.
Ascensia, the Ascensia Diabetes Care logo, Contour, Microlet, Glucofacts, the No Coding logo, and Second-Chance are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Ascensia Diabetes Care is under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. For a full list of trademarks click here
The company that brings you CONTOUR® products has a new name. Introducing Ascensia Diabetes Care. 2920 Matheson Blvd East, Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 5R6 Tel: 1-800-268-7200
FrançaisTrademarksGeneral Conditions of UsePrivacy StatementContact usSitemapPhone Compatibility List
©2017 Ascensia Diabetes Care Canada Inc. Last Updated February 2018
You are now leaving this website. The website you are about to access is not owned or controlled by Ascensia Diabetes Care Canada Inc.
Ascensia assumes no responsibility for, and makes no representation as to the accuracy of any content contained on the website you are about to access.