CONTOUR®NEXT GEN is a highly accurate BGM system with an error margin of only ±5.3%.§,***,3
Accurate test readings are important for therapy decisions, especially for the correct insulin dose calculation.4
The features you want from a meter.
✔ Easy to start using: No initial set up
✔ Easy to use: Large rubber buttons, large strip
✔ Easy to read: Big numbers on display
✔ Testing in only 3 simple steps**
✔ Results saved automatically in CONTOUR® DIABETES app, no need for paper logbook
Second-Chance® sampling allows 60 seconds to apply more blood to the same strip if the first sample is not enough, avoiding re-lancing1 to get a result.
✔ Insufficient amount of blood? Reapply blood without pricking your finger again with Second-Chance® sampling
✔ Blood application in wrong place? CONTOUR®NEXT strips are large and designed to be easy to handle
✔ Tired of wasting strips? CONTOUR®NEXT GEN can save up to 100 strips per year.‡,2
✔ Blood application error codes? Second-Chance® sampling feature helped to reduce the number of errors with no need to relance.1,3
The smartLIGHT® feature used by the CONTOUR®NEXT GEN informs you when your blood glucose is within, above or below target range - easy as green, yellow, red.
92% of users surveyed think smartLIGHT® makes it quicker and easier to interpret blood sugar readings.5
Our Connected CONTOUR® System creates a digital ecosystem where you can decide to give easy access to your blood glucose data to your doctor# and loved ones.
Don’t worry, you are not alone.
✔ Please use the chat at the bottom corner or just call us, our customer service is happy to assist you
✔ Discover our simple instructional videos here
✔ Join the CONTOUR®CARE community to receive informative emails and make CONTOUR® your preferred blood glucose meter.
And don’t forget, 98% of people with diabetes surveyed find it easy to adjust to CONTOUR®NEXT.8
Convince yourself of the quality of CONTOUR® NEXT GEN, join the community!
§ Minimum accuracy requirements of ISO15197: 2013 Section 6.3 standard require ≥95% of the measured values to fall within ±0.83 mmol/L at glucose concentrations <5.6 mmol/L or within ±15% ≥5.6 mmol/L of the referenced method.
*** >95% of the results were within the error range ±0.3 mmol/L or ±5.3% of the laboratory reference (HK) values for glucose concentrations <5.6 mmol/L or ≥5.6 mmol/L, respectively.
** Always consult the user guide for complete instructions.
‡ Average strip wastage estimated by healthcare professionals and indicated as a potential benefit of the Second-Chance® sampling feature. Data and quotes collected through online survey of 400 HCPs and patients with diabetes in US, CAN, DE and UK.
# If not already registered, your professional will need to sign up to GlucoContro.online and invite you to share your data.
* Data on file Ascensia Diabetes Care Customer Service Satisfaction Memo.
1. Richardson J et al. Clinical Relevance of Reapplication of Blood Samples During Blood Glucose Testing. Poster presented at the virtual 20th Annual Diabetes Technology Meeting (DTM). 12 November 2020
2. Market Research Ascensia Diabetes Care, Hall & Partners online market research, conducted April/May 2015.
3. Pleus S et al. User Performance Evaluation and System Accuracy Assessment of Four Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems With Color Coding of Measurement Results. J Diabetes Sci Technol 1-9. 2022.
4. Stedman M et al. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2020 Mar 14
5. Ascensia Diabetes Care. Data on file. Smartson online survey, Sweden 2017. 352 respondents: People with type 1 and type 2 diabetes, over 18 years old, who tested at least 4-7 times a day. Participants received free meter and tests strips. Survey funded by Ascensia Diabetes Care
6. Pharmacy Practice + Business and Profession Santé 2023 Survey on OTC Counselling and Recommendations (re: pharmacists).
7. The survey related to the brand, not specific blood glucose models.
8. Market Research. Ascensia Diabetes Care. German Praxistest (694 HCPS and 7610 PWDs). Conducted from August to December 2020